Banana bread, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. You can cook Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread :
- It’s 1/2 of cup/ 125g of soft butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of AP flour (wheat).
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of large ripe bananas.
This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. I only had two bananas to use so I probably Banana bread turned out super tasty & moist.
Banana bread step by step
- Combine butter, sugar and eggs. Sufficient to use a regular spatula to mix.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mash bananas with a fork and add it in.
- Bake at 180 degC for 1 hour.
- Let it cool before cutting it. Best to let it cool on a wire mesh so that the base dries as well..
Second time I made it, instead of using regular brown. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Learn how to make banana bread.