Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. In large skilltet, over low heat, saute mushrooms and garlic in oil until tender. Season with cayenne, salt, and pepper to taste.
One of the bests ways to cook and eat shrimp is in a luscious creamy sauce with pasta ! Next, add the mushrooms and saute until soft and tender. Add the shrimp and saute until heated through. You can have Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms
- It’s of Fettucine pasta.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled deveined shrimp.
- It’s of S&P.
- You need of Paprika (1 tbs).
- Prepare of Onion:.
- It’s 1/2 of of onion (yellow).
- You need of Butter (1.5 tbs).
- You need of Garlic (1 garlic clove).
- Prepare of Mushroom:.
- It’s 6-7 of bella mushrooms.
- It’s of Garlic Powder (1.5 (tsp).
- It’s of Pepper (1 tsp).
- You need of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of White wine: 1/3 cup of White wine (used sauvignon blanc).
- You need of Whipping cream: 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Oregano: (1.5 tsp).
- Prepare of Basil: (1.5 tsp).
- You need of Butter: (1tbs).
- You need of Cheese: 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese (used mixed of Parmesan cheese and rich cheddar ie. you want a fluffy white cheese that melts/dissolves easily).
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Cilantro or Parsley.
Reduce heat to simmer and add the alfredo sauce. Mix well and let simmer, stirring often. Cook noodles according to package directions. Serve the shrimp/mushroom alfredo over noodles and enjoy.
Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms instructions
- Boil water and cook fettuccine pasta until al dente..
- First clean and throughly dry shrimp. Season shrimp with Paprika, S&P to liking in a bowl. Place one side of shrimp in a medium pan with olive oil and allow shrimp to cook (should only take about 60-90 secs). Turn on other side and repeat process. Once done remove shrimp and set aside.
- Alfredo Sauce. In a separate pan Mix heavy cream, wine, oregano, S&P 1 tbs of butter and basil into a pan and allow stir while cooking..
- Evenly chop onions and garlic. Place butter in pan and cook onions on medium until cooked evenly. When onions are about to be done to liking place garlic and allow garlic to dissolve. Add to sauce and mix along with the cheese..
- Mushroom: cook mushrooms and drain water to allow mushrooms to get nice sear. season with Pepper and garlic powder.
- Finished! Garnish with parsley or cilantro your choice.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Combine cream, half-n-half, and lemon juice in another large, deep skillet or Dutch oven. Add pasta and asparagus and stir to coat. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender.