Tomato and carrot soup. Carrot tomato soup recipe with step by step photos. This is one of the most simplest and easy soup recipe to make. The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes.
Freeze option: Before stirring in yogurt, cool soup; freeze in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. This carrot tomato soup recipe is an update from the archives. You can cook Tomato and carrot soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato and carrot soup
- Prepare 495 grams of tomatoes on the vine quater ed then halved.
- You need 170 grams of carrots peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 170 grams of potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 650 ml of Cold water.
- It’s 2 of beef stock cubes to your diet. I used knorr reduced stock melts as have loads to use.
The simplest recipe to make a healthy hearty soup just like that with just two simple ingredients that is carrot and tomatoes. A creamy carrot and tomato soup made from scratch! So get ready to kick it up a notch…or ten… with this Creamy Tomato Carrot Soup.(This post contains affiliate links. Depending on the consistency of the soup you an serve carrot tomato soup as starter or as meal along with a salad.
Tomato and carrot soup instructions
- Put carrots tomatoes and potatoes in pan or slow cooker I used 8 in 1.
- Pour water on till just covered.
- Put stock melts/cubes pepper and coriander on and stir to mix in.
- Put lid on and cook on low to medium until veg is cooked I used 8 in 1 on 140° for 30 minutes.
- Take off heat cool a little then blend with stick blender until smooth..
- Serve immediately or put in bowls with lids and keep in fridge for upto 4 days..
- My batch was 324 calories and served 4 and had following nutrion ….PROTEIN 15 CARBS 60 FIBER 14 SUGAR 17 FAT 11 SAT 2 SODIUM 28 POTASSIUM 21 VITAMIN A 561 VITAMIN C 15 CALCIUM 11 IRON 2.
Tomato soup is proof that comfort can be both healthy and delicious. It's also proof that you don't always need to work so hard to get the most delicious flavours because sometimes all you need is some How to Make: Low FODMAP Tomato Carrot Soup. Altogether this soup is very easy to make. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque. Made with simple wholesome ingredients such as peeled tomatoes, yellow carrots, spices, herbs, coconut milk, and a curry or chili paste.