Chicken Alfredo. Discover A Wide Range Of Easy To Make Recipes With Knorr® Products Today! Use The Rich, Authentic Taste of Knorr® To Add Flavor To Your Meals! Try Flavorful And Wholesome Chicken Alfredo—Where Healthy Meets Delicious!
Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo "I was looking for a copycat of a frozen dinner we used to buy, and this was it! Chicken Zucchini Alfredo "This was a fantastic recipe! Lasagna Alfredo A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. You can cook Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 24 ounces of Brussel sprouts.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for top.
The sauce is enriched by cream cheese. In a large skillet over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter; stir until smooth. Add the milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal.
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Melt the butter add the cream and allow to heat. Get hot enough just to melt cheese. Whisk till smooth and creamy..
- Add oil to pan. Slice the carrots on a bias. Cut the sprouts in half. Add to the oven safe pot, or Dutch oven. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Slice the chicken into manageable pieces. Add spices..
- When all the spices are in mix well and cook till chicken is no longer pink. When the vegetables are tender add the Alfredo sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and put into oven for 1 hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. Pour chicken and pan drippings over pasta. In a heavy sauce pan, begin to heat cream cheese and butter on medium heat; slowly add milk. Stir until all clumps are out, add cheese, continue to stir, then add pepper. Chicken Alfredo Recipes Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is turned into a mouth-watering chicken dish with these must-make recipes.