Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola. Make your own muesli and start the day well with buckwheat, date, coconut and pecan granola. Breakfast has never been healthier or tastier. This tasty chocolate buckwheat granola is low in sugar unlike store-bought brands.
Nutella Granola Bars: Replace the oil with my Healthy Nutella, and add mini chocolate chips and chopped Can other flours be used other than oat flour? Skip the standard granola or store-bought Grape Nuts and give this crunchy breakfast cereal a try. It has just a handful of Subscribe and you'll receive: An e-book of my BEST chocolate recipes. You can cook Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola
- You need 1 1/2 cups of raw buckwheat.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil or coconut oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of pure cocao.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice malt syrup or honey (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped dates.
FREE healthy meals plans each week. Tips and recipes for feeding a family. Make this quick and healthy buckwheat oat granola recipe for a delicious and satisfying real food breakfast – or an on-the-go snack with its bark-like clusters. Some links in this article are affiliate links and if you click on them I will receive a small commission at no cost to you – thanks for your support!
Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Pour all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing and stir well.
- Add melted rice malt syrup and olive or coconut oil and stir well until combined.
- Spread out on a baking tray in baking pallet and bake in the oven for 30-30 minutes on 180*C.
- Chop dates and add them to your granola once cooled.
- Add extra shredded coconut and dried fruit if desired.
- Store in an airtight container and serve for breakfast, as a snack or as a topping on your smoothie bowls.
Place the buckwheat, almonds, pumpkin seeds and lemon juice in a medium bowl, cover with water and refrigerate overnight. Serve with the milk and blueberries. Can I substitute aquafaba for the oil A "healthy" version of cocoa pebbles?! This was even better than I imagined it would be! No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars.