Nerikiri Wagashi "桔梗 (balloon flower)".
You can cook Nerikiri Wagashi "桔梗 (balloon flower)" using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nerikiri Wagashi "桔梗 (balloon flower)"
- Prepare 10 g of Koshi-an (Red bean jam).
- You need 20 g of Nerikiri-dough.
- It’s of Please refer to "Example: how to make a Dough for Nerikiri-Wagashi (with wheat flour)" or "Nerikiri-dough (with rice flour)".
- You need of Food colorings.
Nerikiri Wagashi "桔梗 (balloon flower)" step by step
- Ingredients & Utensils.
- Divide the dough into 3, for a Center part, a Petal part and a Petal Root part..
- Knead the dough for Petal Root part to make it smooth. Colorize the dough for Petal part with food colorings dissolved in water..
- Join the petal part and the petal root part together. Wrap the bean jam ball with it..
- Make it round and squash a little. Make 5 draft lines on the top. (Divide it into 5 equal.).
- Make 5 ditches form the bottom to the top. Pinch each part to make pointed ends of 5 petals. Press & stretch the each petals to periphery side..
- Make lines between these petals. Make lines center of each them. Put a round dent in the center. Put the Center part in it..