Zucchini soup. Zucchini Soup I "I didn't know it could taste this good—my all-time favorite soup. Mexican Zucchini-Cheese Soup "We can't wait to make this delicious, slightly spicy soup every summer when zucchini are plentiful in our garden. We like to serve this with warm tortillas." – Always.
Thicken with potato flakes and served garnished with fresh dill weed. This is a great late summer soup when it starts to cool off and you have zucchini coming out your ears. You can add chicken for a hearty soup. You can have Zucchini soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini soup
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2-3 of zucchinis, peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need to taste of Parsley,.
Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Zucchini soup makes great use of easy-to-grow summer squash. Find delectable zucchini soup recipes including minestrone, chili, stew and more. Slow Cooker Zucchini Soup Bob in the kitchen.
Zucchini soup instructions
- Fry bacon in pan. Remove bacon and add onions to bacon grease and cook until tender..
- Add zucchini, broth, and garlic to onions in pan and heat until zucchini is tender. Put in blender or use a hand blender and puree mixture. Add the mixture into pan, adding milk, salt, pepper and parsley. Break bacon into small pieces and add to soup. Add the bay leaves. Simmer but don't bring to a boil. Taste and add additional seasoning as needed..
View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. Sweet Italian sausage, celery, zucchini, tomatoes, bell peppers, and onion come together in the slow cooker to make a hearty soup. I haven't deliberately made this healthy, this is simply the way I make Cream of Zucchini Soup. And in fact, there's a good glug of cream stirred into the soup at the end. Zucchini Soup with Grilled Zucchini Roulade Double the zucchini, double the fun.