Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus. Tender chicken breast is sliced, seasoned with a spicy creole seasoning, and then quickly pan fried while the asparagus is steaming. The homemade Alfredo sauce is a Lowcarb-ology recipe that you'll want to have on hand ahead of time. Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus is one of our favorite low carb recipes.
Chicken and Asparagus are a wonderful combination. Adding the alfredo sauce makes a really good flavor team. You are going to love this dinner! You can have Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus
- It’s 1/2 box of fetticinni.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast chopped.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parm.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/8 of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare of Asparagus spears.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of oregano.
Make a bed of rice on heated deep platter, spoon chicken mixture on top, and serve. Chicken and Asparagus Fettuccine Alfredo is a creamy, cheesy sauce smothered in fettuccine noodles and steamed asparagus. I love that there are so many different ways to eat pasta. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus instructions
- Boil fettuccine 10-11 minutes..
- Last few minutes of boiling throw your Asparagus in the pot with the fettuccine..
- While that boils, cook your chicken in a large skillet seasoning with basil, and oregano. Remove from skillet..
- Add butter, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder to skillet and bring to a simmer, let simmer for 7-8 min, the add in your chicken, fettuccine, and parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve..
Did I say this is creamy?! This pasta dish is made with heavy cream, just like the Italians do it. You will see lots of alfredo recipes that are made with cream cheese, but honestly, heavy cream is where it's at! So much richer in flavor and it adds a wonderfully silkiness to the dish. • Fettuccine Alfredo with Ham and Peas Eliminate the asparagus. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.