Rice pancakes (sinasir). Rice Pancake is pancake made with rice. It is known as Sinasir in Northern Nigeria. It is prepared with the soft variety of rice, the type used for Tuwo Shinkafa.
Is a great meal for occasions like traditional wedding events,naming ceremonies and etc. It's served with stew like vegetable stew. Sinasir is a Northern Nigerian (Hausa) rice recipe. You can have Rice pancakes (sinasir) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice pancakes (sinasir)
- Prepare 6 cups of rice.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of tabl spoon sugar opt.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s 2 cups of parboiled rice.
Soft Rice Flatbread Rice Pancakes Chila Bread. Stuffed Savory Nigerian Masa Recipe Sinasir Waina Chef Lola S Kitchen. Rice Pancake is pancake made with rice. It is known as Sinasir in Northern Nigeria.
Rice pancakes (sinasir) step by step
- Soak rice for 4-6hrs or over night.
- Wash your rice and remove it from water.
- Use grinding machine to grind the rice smoothly.
- Pour the fresh milk in the batter and mix well.
- Cover the batter and keep it in warm place to rise for at least 3-4hrs.
- Put your baking powder, salt and (sugar if you like) and mix again.
- Put frypan on low heat and start your sinasir usin a teaspoon of oil.
- Pour the mixture on the heated oil.
- Cover the pan for the sinasir to cook.
- You can open and se if it's done you'll see no batter on the top, and you need not to turn the other side..
- I enjoyed my sinasir with spinach soup..
It is prepared with the soft variety of rice, the type used for Tuwo Shinkafa. (click below to continue). Rice Pancakes (Sinasir) goes well with Nigerian Suya. Rice Pancakes for babies are simple cereal pancakes making use of popular baby foods like baby cereal or baby food which often end up being wasted, after your baby has outgrown that stage. This enormous pancake is made in a rice cooker! No need to stand over the stove and flip individual Instead, just pour in the batter and let the rice cooker do the work.