My Chip Shop Curried Chicken & Large Prawns with Rice 😙 – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve My Chip Shop Curried Chicken & Large Prawns with Rice 😙 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. after that how you to make ready this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for My Chip Shop Curried Chicken & Large Prawns with Rice 😙 :
- make ready 1 tbls of Butter.
- Set 1 of large Onion diced.
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
- make ready 4 of heaped tbls Maykway Curry Powder.
- Set 2 Pints of Boiling water.
- make ready 300 g of Large Prawns not king size (I used Cooked).
- Prepare 4 of Enough Rice for.
My Chip Shop Curried Chicken & Large Prawns with Rice 😙 instructions
- Melt the butter then fry onions until opaque in colour then add the chicken fry for 1 minute.
- Next add 4 tbls heaped of the maykway curry sauce powder to the chicken and onions and fry for a few minutes you may need to add a little more butter to it. Keep stirring it around. About 2 minutes..
- Next add 1 pint of the 2 pints of boiling water and stir keep stirring as it boils it thickens so you can add another 1/2 pint of boiling water to thin it. If it's still too thick add a little more boiling water..
- Then turn down and simmer for 20 minutes stirring often. Boil the rice ready.
- Next add the cooked prawns bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes stirring often..
- Serve Hot on a bed of Rice..