Healthy zucchini bread. This zucchini pancake recipe marries the warm-spiced flavors of zucchini bread with the ease of quick and healthy whole-grain pancakes. When topped with maple syrup and pecans, these zucchini bread pancakes make an irresistibly delicious breakfast. Healthy zucchini bread is a result of my local farmer's zucchini season in full swing.
Freshly grated zucchini and applesauce make bread moist. A moist and delicious zucchini bread flavored with walnuts and cinnamon. Easy to bake and freeze, this recipe makes two loaves. You can have Healthy zucchini bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy zucchini bread
- Prepare 1 Cup of white unbleached all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini, about 2 cups shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted and cool.
This fluffy zucchini bread recipe is made healthier with whole grains, honey (or maple syrup) and coconut oil instead of butter. It is easily made vegan and/or gluten free (see notes). In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until combined. Lemon Zucchini Bread "This is exactly what I was looking for!
Healthy zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 9 by 5 loaf pan with two sheets of parchment paper to easily lift bread out or use silicone pan..
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk to combine..
- Shred the zucchini using coarse holes on grader, both peel and flesh. Please shredded zucchini in a clean dish towel and squeeze out any extra moisture..
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the shredded zucchini, sugar, honey, yogurt, eggs, and coconut oil. Stir to combine..
- Transfer the shredded zucchini and wet ingredients into the flour mixture. Fold until combined..
- Pour batter into loaf. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in Center comes out with the few crumbs attached. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Lift out of pan using parchment paper and cool on wire rack for another 10 minutes. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days..
Moist, sweet and full of flavor!" – Michelle Zglinicki. Chocolate Chip-Orange Zucchini Bread "My new favorite zucchini bread! I did add a little extra orange zest and it was perfect. Combination of orange and chocolate is delightful." – Linda. Need recipes for zucchini bread recipes?