Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo. Plate up the tortellini and garnish with a bit more parmesan cheese; Wine Recommendation for Tortellini Alfredo with Asparagus. Asparagus can be very tricky to pair with wine, and often clashes. That limits the choices somewhat, but fortunately, the creamy alfredo sauce simplies matters greatly.
Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add tortellini, stir, cover and turn burner off. Leave pot on burner while you prepare the asparagus and sausage. You can cook Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo
- It’s 1 pound of spinach 3 cheese tortellini pasta or your favorite.
- Prepare 4 quarts of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 pound of asparagus.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need As needed of toasted breadcrumbs see my recipe.
Break tough ends off asparagus and rinse. If you love tortellini alfredo, wait until you get a bite of this! You can get my favorite recipe for Cheesy Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo Skillet Recipe. Creamy sauce, tasty tortellini, and tender shrimp, I don't think it gets better than this.
Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo step by step
- Salt the water with a tablespoon of kosher salt and bring to boil. Cut about 1 inch to 1-1/4 inch off the bottom of the asparagus stalks..
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water for 4 minutes to blanch..
- Melt the butter in a 10 inch pan..
- Take the asparagus out of the water and slice into thirds..
- Add the pieces to the pan with the butter. Coat all the pieces. Add the tortellini to the boiling water you boiled the asparagus in..
- After you sauté the asparagus for 3 minutes add the Alfredo sauce..
- The tortellini is boiling as instructed on package..
- When they are done add the tortellini to the Alfredo sauce..
- Mix well..
- Add to the top of the Alfredo mixture..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Cheesy Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo Skillet Dinner I have a weakness for tortellini. Whether it is cheese filled, beef or chicken filled or spinach filled. Drain well and add ham, Alfredo sauce and pesto to the pot. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat.