Fettucine with Alfredo sauce. Check Out Alfredo Pasta Recipe On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
As the cheese melts, it emulsifies the liquids to form a smooth and rich sauce coating the pasta. The dish is named after Alfredo di Lelio, who featured the dish at his. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. You can have Fettucine with Alfredo sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettucine with Alfredo sauce
- Prepare 1 of elephant clove garlic minced very tiny.
- Prepare 1/2 of small minced onion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pound of fettucine.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan finely grated.
This quick and easy sauce makes for one of our favorite pasta recipes. This simple, creamy sauce is one that the whole family will agree on for any weeknight dinner. It is made from butter, a type of cream and parmesan cheese. Adding seasonings and cream cheese for a thickener I like to blend a rich, creamy sauce together that is simple and irresistible.
Fettucine with Alfredo sauce instructions
- In a pan with sides on medium high sauté with olive oil garlic, onion until soft and clear. Add cream the the grated parmasan cheese slowly with mixing.
- Pull pasta from boiling salted water and put in sauce mix and marry the sauce and pasta then take out and plate the pasta..
Cook pasta according to package directions. In a saucepan or skillet, warm butter and cream. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Grate Parmesan cheese and place half of it into a large serving bowl. Real alfredo should never (never!) include cream; the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta water.