Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. This meal takes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for! This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is one of the top recipes on the blog.
Creamy Garlic Salmon and Shimp and Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta are two of the most popular recipes on my blog, so I get it. I needed to share a recipe that focused on creamy shrimp alone. When you want a decadent rich restaurant meal but don't feel like leaving the house, shrimp Alfredo pasta is a great option. You can have Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp
- You need of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic(crushed).
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Whole milk.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Shrimp.
Other restaurant-style recipe favorites include Bang Bang Shrimp, Baked Ziti, and Jack Daniel's Chicken and Shrimp!. This creamy shrimp alfredo is a tried and true recipe that you will want to share with all of your friends and family. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most delicious and easy pasta recipes. Creamy homemade Alfredo Sauce made with garlic and Parmesan cheese is topped with tender buttery shrimp elevating a simple pasta dish into a decadent meal perfect for serving on weeknights or on special occasions.
Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp step by step
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking make the sauce.
- Melt a stick of butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup crushed garlic. Cook stirring. It should simmer 2 minutes.
- Add 4 TBS flour slowly whisking briskly to avoid lumps. Slowly whisk in 1 and a half cups of milk. Bring to simmer and cook stirring until thickened..
- Add 2 TBS butter to large skillet. Add 1 TBS crushed garlic..
- When butter is melted add approx 3 cups shrimp (30-40).
- Fold and stir until shrimp is coated with garlic butter. Put lid on and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture to shrimp. Stirring until blended.
- Drain pasta.
- Pour shrimp and sauce over pasta.
- Mix and enjoy.
Garlic Butter Cream Sauce and Shrimp Scampi. Over the weekend, I got a pasta maker. Now before this post turns into a giant ad for that pasta maker, let me tell you, I've been playing with recipes for pastas (brown rice pasta, coconut flour pasta, German noodle pasta) and have decided to devote an entire post later on to just this very specific niche of recipes. This delicious, homemade, very creamy white cheese Italian pasta sauce includes the four-cheese blend: Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago cheeses. The sauce that is created to make this garlic shrimp alfredo is what is going to season the shrimp for alfredo.