Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini you in right place.
You can cook Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini :
- You need 1 pound of ground beef (about 500g) –
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten –
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced onion –
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped basil –
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce –
- It’s 1 tsp of corn starch –
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste –
- Prepare 2 of large zucchinis peeled –
Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini step by step
- Combine all the ingredients, except zucchini, and let it marinate in room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with a large sheet of aluminum and spray it with some oil..
- Cut zucchini into 1 inch sections and hollow out the center with a sharp knife. Then, fill the zucchini with the beef mixture and put them into the fryer basket without stacking..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 10-12 minutes. Flip sides about half way through and continue to air fry until the ground meat is cooked through when then internal temperature exceeds 160F (72C)..