Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian. Giant portobello mushroom caps are the foundation for mini pizzas, packed with the same intense flavors as the standard pizza-parlor pie but minus the. Place the mushroom on a baking sheet. Mix marinara sauce with baby spinach and fill mushroom caps with mixture; top with mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano.
Your family and friends will love it. The best Roasted Portobello Caps I substituted bread crumbs with crushed walnuts. They turned out grea andt without any Carbs. You can have Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian
- You need 1 of Portobello Mushroom Cap – Large.
- Prepare 4 oz of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/8 of onion – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil – extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of pizza toppings.
- It’s of seasonings.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of Basil leaves – dried.
- You need 1 of Oregano leaves – dried.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove – chopped.
- You need 1 of Garlic Salt.
- You need of topping sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan Cheese – grated.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza Sauce.
This sounds good but shouldn't be labelled as vegetarian. Parmesan is made from rennet from sheep's bladders and is not suitable for a vegetarian diet. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Portobello Mushroom Pizza recipe for a low carb lifestyle. We love vegetarian cooking – take a look at our delicious meat-free recipes.
Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian step by step
- Saute the mushroom cap in olive oil with all seasonings and garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place mushroom cap upside down on a foiled baking sheet and add the chopped onions to the center.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the center and distribute evenly.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Add additional pizza toppings – vegetarian or meat.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Mix pizza sauce and grated parmesan together for an easy garnish.
Make pizza night more wholesome with these vegetarian and low-carb, portobello mushroom cap pizzas, substituting traditional crust with mushroom caps. It doesn't get much better than a low-carb, Philly Cheesesteak stuffed in a Portobello Mushroom! Steak and mushrooms work so well together. Find some super huge portobello caps. We are going to fill them with everything you want on your pizza and more.