Pan Seared NY Strip with Zucchini Pesto, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. if you search Pan Seared NY Strip with Zucchini Pesto you in right place.
You can have Pan Seared NY Strip with Zucchini Pesto using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared NY Strip with Zucchini Pesto :
- You need of Horseradish Sauce –
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream –
- It’s 2 tbsp of Horseradish –
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise –
- Prepare 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar –
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt –
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Pepper –
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Chopped Chive –
- It’s of Sautéed Romano Pesto –
- It’s 1 of Cilantro –
- It’s 1 of Green Onion –
- Prepare 4 of Baby Sweet Bell Peppers –
- It’s 3 of Radishes –
- It’s 1 1/2 of Zucchini –
- Prepare Strip of NY –
- Prepare 3 (10 oz) of NY Strips –
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper –
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted –
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil –
Pan Seared NY Strip with Zucchini Pesto step by step
- Dice up sweet peppers, radishes, cilantro, and green onion and place aside into bowl.
- Mix in all ingredients and stir well. Add to taste. Cover and refrigerate..
- Cut the two ends of zucchini and use your tool to make the noodles. (I use the Veggetti). Add to pot of water with Salt and bring to a boil. Make sure not to overcook it to the point of soggy. Once done drain and place to side..
- Add generous salt and pepper to both sides of steak..
- Heat up skillet dry medium-high heat. Once hot, add a little bit of oil and 1/2 tbsp butter and let it cost until it froths. Add steaks and let each side grill 3-4minutes each side, and place skillet in preheated oven (250°) for approximately 6-8min or until center temp 120°-140°. Remove from skillet and let rest for a few minutes and cut into slices..
- In a separate skillet, heat dry medium-high heat and add oil and 1/2 tbsp butter once to temp. Toss in diced veggies and sauté. Mix in sun dried romano pesto. And let simmer..
- Place small portion of zucchini noodles and 2-3 tbsp of pesto sauce on top. Slice the rested NY strips and place them while leaning against each other. Add horseradish sauce on top or beside the steaks and enjoy!.