Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. These soft & chewy Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are the perfect, healthy dessert or snack! This post was sponsored by Oriya Organics, and these scrumptious Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are made with their Gather Paleo Protein. This vegan keto peanut butter cookie recipe is so simple and delicious!
Yes, vegan peanut butter cookies that didn't taste vegan. (Ten years ago, veganism was much less mainstream than it is today.) Babycakes is a NYC bakery that is vegan and mostly GF. Peanut butter – I used unsalted natural peanut butter, no sugar added. I recommend to use fresh, runny peanut butter or the recipe won't work well. You can have Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1.2 cup of salted peanut butter unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tbs of extra virgin coconut butter melted.
- You need 1/3 cup of erythritol based sweetener.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Low carb peanut butter cookies almond flour + eggless. Keto chocolate cookies – Pecan Chocolate Cookies. How To Make Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies. Do I Need To Chill The Cookie Dough?
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints..
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking.
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden..
Tips For Your Best Peanut Butter Cookies. I believe peanuts and peanut butter recipes are good for a keto diet because it's a food that is difficult to go overboard on. You'll love these easy no bake keto peanut butter cookies to satisfy any sweet tooth- Quick, delicious and LOADED with healthy ingredients! The perfect vegan peanut butter cookie! These cookies are sweet, salty, and chewy.