Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo. Discover An Easy, Convenient Way To Enhance Flavors In Your Recipes With Knorr®. Find Quick & Easy Recipes That Your Family Will Love. Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo step by step.
Would like to give the red pasta sauces a try though. Response from Rosey's Italian Cafe Chicken Alfredo Pasta brings golden brown chicken, fettuccine pasta and creamy Parmesan Alfredo sauce together in perfect harmony. It is easy to pull together and kid friendly. You can have Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo
- You need 16 oz of spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb).
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter – divided.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of dried basil.
- You need of dried oregano.
- You need of dried parsley.
- It’s of lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 of small onion – finely diced.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce (your favorite brand).
I love to serve it with Cheese Garlic Bread and Bacon Wrapped Asparagus. My son is absolutely in love with this pasta. He says that I have one up on the Olive Garden. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until al dente.
Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo step by step
- Cut chicken to 1/4" thick slices. Melt 1 tbs butter in a deep sided sautée pan over medium high heat. While making the sauce cook pasta to package directions, drain and set aside if done before sauce (reserve about 1/2 cup of the pasta water in case the sauce seems too thick at the end)..
- Add chicken to pan, season with any of the seasonings listed that you'd like (I used 1-2 dashes of everything). Cook chicken completely, stirring frequently. About 7 minutes. When done transfer to a small bowl. Set aside..
- Melt second tbs of butter in pan. Add onion. Cook 2 minutes. Add can of tomatoes. Cook until juices have reduced and thickened, stirring frequently. About 2 minutes..
- Stir flour into onion and tomato (it will turn pastey, that's ok). Cook about 1 minute. Wisk in milk and Alfredo sauce. Bring sauce to a simmer, cook until thickens slightly, wisking frequently. About 5-7 minutes..
- Return chicken to sauce. Stir to incorporate and reheat for a minute or so. Turn off heat. Add pasta to sauce and toss or stir gently to coat..
- Note: If sauce seems too thick for your liking stir in some reserved pasta water a couple tbs at a time. If too thin, let dish sit for a few minutes, it will thicken some..
- Serve with a crisp side salad and/or garlic bread. Garnish with grated parmesan and/or chopped parsley. Enjoy!.
Toss the pasta with the sauce in the skillet, the. Add olive oil to skillet with the garlic, chicken, and all veggies. Cook until chicken is completely cooked through. Drain and add back to skillet. When done top with the Alfredo mixture and enjoy.