Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses. Shredded chicken and broccoli are combined with Alfredo sauce and stuffed inside jumbo pasta shells. So quick, easy and so good!
Fill pasta shells with chicken mixture; place, filled sides up, in prepared baking dish. Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is a delicious Italian pasta recipe that is hearty, stuffed with chicken and broccoli, smothered in Alfredo sauce. Get ready to fall in love with this simple dinner recipe. You can have Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells
- It’s 2 jars of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 1 bag of broccoli steamed and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 25 of jumbo pasta shells, cooked.
It is the perfect weeknight meal for pasta night! Serve it up with some garlic bread and you have yourself a hearty and delicious dinner! I altered the alfredo sauce recipe just a bit from the archives to help thicken it up as a perfect accompaniment to the stuffed shells. The combination of creamy alfredo sauce, tender chicken, fresh broccoli, pasta, and lots of cheese (mozz and Parm!) is heavenly.
Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water and cook 25 jumbo shells, strain and rinse with cold water. Keep in strainer, set aside..
- Cook and shred chicken. Steam broccoli bag in microwave and chop..
- Mix 1 jar of alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and both cheeses. Stuff mixture into shells. Line caserole dish with 1/2 jar alfredo sauce. Line stuffed shells in dish, top with remaining alfredo sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
I love to assemble the stuffed shells in advance, then cover and chill. On a busy day I can pull them out of the fridge top them with Alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese, then bake. While they're baking I have time to put a salad and garlic bread together. A terrific time saver, and budget friendly too. Heat a grill pan or iron skillet over medium heat, drizzle with olive oil, and cook the chicken on both sides until it's done.