Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto. Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto Well it had to be done, here it is. Add the Alfredo sauce and pesto to a small pot or pan and stir together. Place the final layer of lasagna sheets on top with the final layer of Alfredo sauce.
Top with remaining Alfredo Sauce. sub rolls, turkey meatballs, Alfredo sauce, basil pesto, provolone cheese. Vegan Alfredo Meatball Subs Pasta Based. Scrumptious lasagna with basil pesto, spinach and plenty of bubbly cheese.. You can have Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto
- Prepare 48 ounces of meatballs see my recipe for meatballs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of dried basil Pesto see my recipe.
- It’s 1 quart of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 quarts of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 6 ounces of no bake lasagna pasta.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare To taste of smoked paprika optional.
I made this for a dinner party and everyone loved it!! I used the jar pesto sauce and alfredo sauce and no cook noodles which made it faster and easier to make. I put a layer of alfredo sauce on the bottom and the top I also added a tsp of. Easy Cheesy Fettucine Alfredo and Meatballs When I first started my healthy eating lifestyle I thought I would have to kiss my beloved Fettucine Alfredo, lasagna, Manicotti, spaghetti, and penne goodbye.
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce..
- Move meatballs to a paper towel.
- Cook the second batch.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the cottage cheese..
- Add half the Alfredo sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta, and then cottage cheese..
- Now add the Pesto to the top of cottage cheese.
- Next add a layer pasta.
- Add rest of meatballs I cut these meatballs in half for better coverage.
- Add the rest of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
I am so glad to tell you that was not the case! I have found sneaky ways of getting the pasta dishes I love without all the calories 🙂 Combine Alfredo sauce and vegetable broth. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Baked Alfredo tortellini Rotini meatball Chicken Penne with pesto cream Beef ravioli with pesto cream Baked lasagna Chicken pot pie Turkey pot pie Steak potato pot pie Vegetable spring rolls Vietnamese spring rolls Kimchi chicken fried rice Green Onion cake Salt & pepper wings Here's a new twist on lasagna made with vegetables and a creamy pesto base.