Shrimp Alfredo. Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. Remove shrimp from pan, leaving garlic. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.
We love anything alfredo and recently wanted shrimp. I made this for our family in minutes and it was a huge hit! The shrimp was so delicious and the alfredo was creamy, cheesy and so amazing! You can have Shrimp Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 10 oz of Penne.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 tbs of parsley.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of shredded matz cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parm cheese.
We all were super impressed with how good this turned out. Skip the store bought Alfredo sauce and make it at home. Freshly ground black pepper This shrimp alfredo pasta is made with fettuccine in a creamy parmesan sauce, topped with sauteed garlic shrimp. An easy dinner that tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant!
Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add garlic, shrimp, and 2 tablespoons parsley.Transfer shrimp to a plate. (Keep juices in skillet.).
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet to let melt, then add flour and whisk until golden, Add milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in 3/4 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan until creamy. Return shrimp to skillet. Add cooked penne and toss until combined. (Add more milk if mixture is too thick.season if wanted).
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parm and bake until melty, 5 to 7 minutes. (Optional).
Shrimp fettuccine alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go out to eat. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. This meal takes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for! This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is one of the top recipes on the blog. Make a quick and easy, but incredibly delicious recipe, helps to make it fun and relaxing it was to host family or friends for a Sunday Supper.