Easy simple fast Alfredo recipe. This Alfredo Sauce Recipe is so fast and easy! Made from a little bit of butter, minced garlic, cream, parmesan cheese and seasonings, it couldn't be more simple! I have a slimmed down version for you down below!
Now, some may argue that Alfredo sauce isn't really Italian- it's American. I'll give you a quick history lesson. This sauce was born in Rome from a man named Alfredo. You can cook Easy simple fast Alfredo recipe using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy simple fast Alfredo recipe
- You need of Penne pasta.
- You need of Broccoli.
- You need 4 spoons of butter.
- You need Half of a stick of cream chesse.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
His sauce was a simple emulsification of butter, Parmesan cheese, and pasta. The Best Quick Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipes on Yummly Quick And Easy Alfredo Sauce, Perfect Homemade Alfredo Sauce, Homemade Alfredo Sauce. Quick and Easy Alfredo Sauce Creations by Kara.
Easy simple fast Alfredo recipe instructions
- Boil penne pasta add salt and a lil oil so it doesn't stick together.
- Cut broccoli into pieces and heat some oil up like 3 teaspoons cook broccoli until soft sprinkle some salt and black pepper set aside.
- While the pan is still hot and with the oils of the broccoli add in the butter cream cheese and milk and milk until starting to boil sprinkle salt and black pepper and add in the broccoli and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain paste add to the sauce mix will and serve hot super delicious and yummy.
Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Our homemade creamy garlic Alfredo sauce recipe is always a hit with readers. Now here's our easy fettuccine Alfredo recipe that the whole family will love.