Zucchini side dish. Fresh Corn and Zucchini Saute "Fantastic! My kids even liked the zucchini! Try these deliciously different recipes for zucchini.
This low-carb version of ravioli is easy, cheesy and good for you. Zucchini Waffles (Green Waffles) Zucchini patties are great, but who wants to stand over a hot skillet on a sunny day. Use your waffle iron instead for extra quick and crispy. You can have Zucchini side dish using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini side dish
- You need 3 Lbs of green zucchini.
- It’s 3 Lbs of tomato.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 spoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Dried fragrance herbs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
Zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and corn are lightly pan-fried in olive oil and butter and topped with Monterey Jack cheese for a delightful side dish in this recipe. A summertime favorite–zucchini casserole–gets an Italian spin in this delicious and healthy side dish with tomatoes, mozzarella and basil. You can use zucchini or summer squash in this caprese-style casserole, or a combination of the two. A sprinkling of fresh basil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar just before serving brightens up the flavors.
Zucchini side dish step by step
- Prepare the vegetables. Mince the onion and cut the zucchini and tomatoes into cubes..
- In the pan, pour the oil and cook the onion with some salt until it’s translucent..
- Add the zucchini and stir until you cover all the pieces with the oil..
- Add the tomatoes and ground pepper and cook covered on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t over stir it, otherwise the zucchini will become mashed..
- Finish the dish with a sprinkle of dried mint/ thyme/ or summer savory. And serve it.
Looking for zucchini side dish recipes? This colorful sauteed zucchini and squash side dish is packed with as much nutrition as fresh-picked flavor! —Marlene Agnelly, Ocean Springs, Mississippi. I'm trying to cut my risk for cardiac disease by changing the way I eat. This colorful sauteed zucchini and squash side dish is packed with as much nutrition as fresh-picked flavor! Use zucchini as a low-carb noodle option in your lasagna or trade out those greasy French fries for Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries.