Crock Pot Alfredo Lasagna. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is the most easy and amazing recipe! No-cook noodles, chicken, alfredo sauce, garlic and mozzarella cheese! CROCK POT CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA Sometimes my pictures just don't do justice to how amazing a recipe truly is.
One of the brands of cheese we have come to trust in my house is Crystal Farms® Cheese. HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA: The first step is to combine the cheese mixture. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese with Italian seasoning and minced garlic. You can have Crock Pot Alfredo Lasagna using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Alfredo Lasagna
- It’s of frozen cheese ravioli.
- You need of frozen broccoli flourettes.
- Prepare 2 of large jars Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
Note this mixture will be thick but that is ok. Stir seasoning into browned meat and place atop lasagna noodles. Layer half sauce and water/half mushrooms/half ricotta cheese/half mozzarella cheese over meat. Add a small amount of water to the alfredo sauce bottle and put a layer of watery sauce at the bottom of the Crock Pot.
Crock Pot Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- In a 6 qt crock pot layer sauce, broccoli, ravioli and cheese.
- I usually get 3 layers. Top layer should be cheese..
- Cook on low for about 6 hour.
- Add grilled chicken strips or frozen raw shrimp. Great with a simple green salad..
If you don't have enough, add a little of the mushroom sauce mix as well. Arrange lasagna noodle pieces flat in slow cooker (they will overlap). Dollop some ricotta mix over the noodles. In the crock of a slow cooker, stir together the chicken cubes and Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir in cheeses before serving.