No Cream EASY Fettuccine Alfredo DELICIOUS!. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes EVER—and it couldn't be easier to make! Our recipe is a little untraditional (there's heavy cream) but it's just as easy to whip up as the rest. In fact, it's so easy you can memorize it!
The easiest peasiet pasta and it tastes so damn delicious. The sauce is so silky smooth, coating the pasta perfectly. Easy Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce with milk recipe instead of cream or cream cheese is a delicious homemade alfredo sauce recipe. You can cook No Cream EASY Fettuccine Alfredo DELICIOUS! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Cream EASY Fettuccine Alfredo DELICIOUS!
- Prepare 1 lb of box of fettuccine noodles.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian herb blend.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
I was in the mood for some Fettuccine Alfredo but didn't have any Alfredo sauce on hand. I decided to make my own alfredo sauce using the recipe my. This super quick and easy ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE is oil free, nut free, dairy free, low fat, and can be made gluten free! RECIPE DOWN BELOW ▼ SUBSCRIBE (and.
No Cream EASY Fettuccine Alfredo DELICIOUS! instructions
- Cook pasta while making alfredo sauce..
- Melt butter on medium heat in a large saucepan. Add salt, pepper, and flour. whisk until smooth..
- Slowly pour in milk and whisk until combined..
- Add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.(I like to use 3/4 because I love the Parmesan flavor) Whisk until cheese melts into mixture and becomes smooth. Add Italian herb blend. Whisk..
- Taste with a spoon and adjust cheese and seasoning if necessary. Continue whisking until sauce thickens to desired consistency. Sauce will also thicken as it cools..
- If you're sauce thickens to much you can always add more milk or pasta water to thin it out. Enjoy!.
The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome. I present both Fettuccine Alfredo versions here — the classic and the creamy. Thank you for such an easy and delicious recipe. I am not good about leaving comments but this recipe is so. This Family Favorite Recipe Includes Fettuccine, Garlic, Parmesan, And Whipping Cream And Is Sure To Become A Go-To Dinner Idea!