Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles. NEW Easy Chicken Alfredo with Zoodles SO fast + SIMPLE, this makes for a perfect weeknight dinner in a flash! These Cajun Chicken Alfredo Zoodles are the best way to pack in veggies for dinner. Then it is all folded right into perfectly cooked zucchini noodles for a low carb meal that makes everyone happy!
Place the chicken breasts on top of the zoodles and pour any pan juices over the top of the chicken. Pour some dairy-free alfredo sauce over each chicken breast, and then pour the rest around the edges over the zoodles. Chicken needs to reach an internal. You can have Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles
- You need 1 lb of Package Cubed Chicken Breast.
- It’s 8 oz. of Package Mushrooms (if desire) or any extras.
- You need 16 oz of Jar Ragu Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Package Italian Zoodles.
- It’s of White Rice (if desire).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil or Butter.
Pasta with creamy parmesan Alfredo and grilled chicken is a delightfully indulgent meal, and this lightened-up version is just as wonderful. For the chicken part of the Chicken and Zoodles, simply brush the chicken breast with olive oil and season with some season salt and garlic powder. Then, grill your chicken using a grill pan or outdoor grill. Season the zoodles with garlic powder (optional).
Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles step by step
- I used a Skillet. Cook your Chicken & mushrooms (any extras you want) until done. Set aside in separate bowl..
- Add your olive oil/butter with Zoodles in skillet. Saute for approximately 15 minutes or until a little soft. You don't want too soft..
- Add your already cooked Chicken and bottle of Ragu Sauce with zoodles. Cover and simmer on low/med until hot..
- If using with rice, or any other extra if choice. Make desired amount of rice while simmering your Zoodle Alfredo mix in skillet. When done top over rice, Eat and Enjoy!.
Once the chicken is finished cooking, turn off the heat. Add the sun dried tomatoes, alfredo sauce, and zoodles to the pan. Toss to coat with the sauce. Top with pine nuts and slurp up! When the chicken is done, add the blended mixture, cream, and parmesan and simmer until heated through and the cheese is melted.