Chicken Alfredo. Try Flavorful And Wholesome Chicken Alfredo—Where Healthy Meets Delicious! Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy.
Lasagna Alfredo Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. In a large skillet over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter; stir until smooth. Add the milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. You can cook Chicken Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast fillets.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 pound of pasta cooked.
- Prepare 6 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of optional: mozzarella cheese to put on top.
Add the chicken, broccoli, zucchini and red pepper. This creamy homemade chicken alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty and easy weeknight meal. Made with fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. There's nothing quite like bowl of creamy pasta, and it really doesn't get better than this classic Italian alfredo.
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Pound chicken to about 1/2 inch thick..
- Dissolve salt in water and put chicken in. Then put in refrigerator for an hour..
- Once done marinating, cook chicken. Once it has cooled cut it up into bite size pieces..
- To start making Alfredo sauce: in a sauce pan melt butter..
- Add garlic and cook for a minute..
- Add the test of sauce ingredients and heat to boiling..
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until sauce has thickened..
- Mix in pasta, bacon, and cheese..
- Cook to make sure everything is warm..
- Top with mozzarella cheese if you would like..
Saute meat until chicken is no longer pink. Pour chicken and pan drippings over pasta. In a heavy sauce pan, begin to heat cream cheese and butter on medium heat; slowly add milk. Stir until all clumps are out, add cheese, continue to stir, then add pepper. Chicken Alfredo Recipes Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is turned into a mouth-watering chicken dish with these must-make recipes.