Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo. To save time, the kiddos employed pre-steamed hard shell clams and canned baby clams. Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo.
Go ahead – give her try! Great recipe for Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner. Be prepared to eat, drink and stink! You can cook Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo
- It’s of ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Jar (15 oz) of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 1 Jar (15 oz) of Bertolli Parmasean Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Can (28 oz) of Quality Pre-Steamed Baby Clams [to be added last – drained – rinsed -reserve fluids].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [+ reserves].
- You need 7 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Prepare 1 Can (6.5 oz) of Artichoke Hearts [optional – in water – fully drained].
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Fresh Chives [minced].
- It’s 1 Cup of Mushrooms [your choice – i used portablla – clean out black fibers – chopped].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves].
- You need of ● For The Shelled Clams.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Package Whole Shelled Clams [rinsed – frozen, pre-steamed or fresh – i used pre-steamed – rinse].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of ● For The Noodles.
- It’s as needed of Linguine Noodles.
- It’s 1 Dash of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Bread.
- It’s as needed of Fresh French Bread.
- You need as needed of Plain Garlic Or Honey Butter.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Dipping Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments.
- Prepare as needed of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s of Opened Hard Shelled Clams.
This is such an easy and delicious recipe with so many culinary shortcuts! Very easy to prepare, you can adjust the proportion of shrimp to clam if you wish. Add the reserved clam juice and wine. A very quick and easy crowd pleaser!
Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Use an Alfredo brand like Bertolli. Or, even a more affordable brand like Ragu Alfredo. Neither will lend that funky metallic taste that many brands do..
- Chop all vegetables and add everything [except for canned clams & juice or reserves] in the ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce section to a large pan and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly. Slowly add clam juice as needed [if] your Alfredo Sauce becomes too thick. But, know you don't want your sauce too runny..
- Preheat your oven to 325°..
- Rinse your drained clams in a strainer under cool water in case of sand. Refrigerate..
- In the meantime, begin your noodle water boil. Add a dash of oil and 1 tsp salt to water. At boil, add your noodles and boil 2 minutes [under] manufactures directions. Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Place your bread directly on your oven rack. Warm for 5 minutes. Serve with room temperature butters..
- Place drained noodles and clams in your simmering sauce. Mix well. Keep covered for two minutes. Add additional clam juice again if your sauce appears too thick due to the noodle absorption. She will thicken up with sit time..
- Mix with forks. Lift and seperate your noodles to fully incorporate them..
- If using raw clams, scrub your shells and pull any beards. In a separate pan, place your butter and white wine. Bring to a simmer. Add your shelled clams and tightly cover. Simmer until all clams have opened. About 3 minutes if raw. If any do not open, disgard them. They're bad. If employing pre-steamed, steam for 1 minute or until heated..
- A, "stand alone," presentation by one of my newer, less adventurous students who just couldn't bring herself to eat or even touch actual shellfish. ;0).
- Serve pasta hot with warm fresh bread and butters to the side. Garnish dish with steamed clams, fresh parsley and shreaded Parmasean cheese. Enjoy!.
Spaghetti tossed with clams, garlic, parsley, and Parmesan. The kids will love it, adults too! I like to serve with a crisp white wine, a tossed green salad, and garlic bread. This is a super fast and easy recipe. Linguine is tossed with a buttery clam and mushroom sauce.