Greek pasta salad. Add the pasta and cook pasta until al dente. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Perfect for summer parties or potlucks!
We often add grilled chicken to make it a complete meal. Taste the earthy flavors of the Mediterranean in every bite of this colorful summer salad. Tangy feta cheese, fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and olives are tossed with spicy pepperoni and macaroni in an herb-infused vinaigrette. You can have Greek pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek pasta salad
- It’s box of Classic pasta salad include seasoning mix.
- Prepare Cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- It’s Cup of feta cheese.
- It’s Box of frozen mix vegetables.
- You need 1/2 cup of slice black Pitt olives.
- You need 5 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. For this easy greek salad recipe, you'll need the following ingredients: PASTA: for this pasta salad, we used tri-colored rotini pasta – it's the best kind! CHEESE: crumbled feta cheese really brings the textures of this pasta salad together. TOMATOES: cherry tomatoes are perfect for pasta salad!
Greek pasta salad step by step
- Heat water to boiling add salt and oil cook pasta for 7 minutes stirring occasionally uncovered after 7 minutes add the vegetable bag and cook for 3 minutes only.
- Drain completely in separate bowl combine the seasoning mix with Greek dressing or any kind of Dressing like Italian add the pasta and vegetables to it and mix well add the other ingredients and refrigerate enjoy cold yummy.
CUCUMBERS: make sure you cut up the cucumbers nice and small. Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly satisfying. And let's not forget it's practically guaranteed to be a crowd favorite! Greek Pasta Salad Chock-full of tomato, red and green pepper and tricolor spirals, this full-flavored salad is as attractive as it is delicious.