Spinage and Lentil Soup.
You can have Spinage and Lentil Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinage and Lentil Soup
- It’s 10 cup of water.
- You need 1 lb of dry lentils.
- You need 4 of chicken bullion cubes.
- It’s 3 of carrots chopped.
- You need 4 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 6 oz of baby Spinage chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of smoked sausage sliced and cut into quarters.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz. can tomato sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper to taste.
Spinage and Lentil Soup step by step
- Cook lentils with water on high for 20 minutes stirring to keep from sticking..
- Turn down stove to medium low and cook 20 more minutes stirring occasionally..
- While lentils cook, chop up your vegetables and add to lentils as you finish chopping each one..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to lentils and turn the stove up to medium high and cook until vegetables are cooked thru..
- Soup will be hot so be careful when serving. Enjoy!.