Greek Pasta Salad. Find Greek Pasta Salad With Feta Now! Add the pasta and cook pasta until al dente. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese.
Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the perfect make ahead side dish. We often add grilled chicken to make it a complete meal. Taste the earthy flavors of the Mediterranean in every bite of this colorful summer salad. You can cook Greek Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Rotini pasta (or pasta of your choice).
- It’s 2 of cucumbers, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 pack of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 can of sliced olives, drained.
- You need 1 bottle of Kraft Greek Dressing.
- Prepare 1 package of crumbled feta cheese.
Tangy feta cheese, fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and olives are tossed with spicy pepperoni and macaroni in an herb-infused vinaigrette. A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. For this easy greek salad recipe, you'll need the following ingredients: PASTA: for this pasta salad, we used tri-colored rotini pasta – it's the best kind! CHEESE: crumbled feta cheese really brings the textures of this pasta salad together.
Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook rotini (or pasta of your choice) according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Peel cucumbers, chop. Slice tomatoes in half, toss all ingredients together in large serving bowl..
- That simple! Enjoy!.
TOMATOES: cherry tomatoes are perfect for pasta salad! CUCUMBERS: make sure you cut up the cucumbers nice and small. Greek Pasta Salad Chock-full of tomato, red and green pepper and tricolor spirals, this full-flavored salad is as attractive as it is delicious. Dawna Waggoner of Minong, Wisconsin adds feta cheese and black olives to the medley before coating it with a speedy homemade dressing. Add chopped lettuce, tomato wedges, cucumber chunks, onion slices, halved Kalamata olives, half the feta, and parsley to a large bowl.