Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini. Place zucchini in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add salmon in a single layer and brush each salmon filet with herb mixture.
For best results, use a fish turner to flip salmon. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. You can have Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini
- Prepare 200 gm of salmon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Olive oil to line the pan.
- It’s 1/2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Olive oil to line pan.
This Pan Seared Salmon with Tzatziki and Orzo Pesto, is like a fresh dose of summer in every little bite! You'll love the combination of the refreshing Tzatziki sauce with cucumber and dill against the warm salmon, and below you'll find my tips for how to sear salmon to perfection! Move the salmon to the side of the pan and add zucchini and asparagus, season with a little salt and pepper. Sauté until bright green and slightly softened, about two-three minutes.
Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini instructions
- Line a flat based pan with olive oil. Wash, then pat dry the salmon with kitchen towel. Sprinkle salt on the salmon on both sides..
- Put the pan on medium heat. Once the pan is heated, place the salmon on the pan, skin side facing down. Leave it undisturbed for 6-8 mins. Then flip over for 1-2 mins. You'll get a crispy skin, yet soft salmon!.
- For zucchini, either cut in rounds or sticks. Sprinkle salt on the zucchini, then place on hot, oil lined flatbottom pan(medium heat). Flip sides every 1-2mins. If you like the zucchini to retain its moisture, put the lid on after flipping the zucchini, and sprinkle a bit of water from time to time. Take out of pan once the zucchini has a translucent colour. I usually do them until I see a bit of brown!.
Continue to cook salmon until desired temperature is reached, about one minute longer for medium-well on a thicker salmon filet. Place the salmon fillets on the zucchini slices and top the dish with garlicky sour cream. Garnish with lemon if you desire. This is a basic recipe for pan seared salmon, but there are so many different ingredients you can add to customize this dish to your tastes! Vegetables: You can cook some vegetables in the garlic butter sauce before you spoon it over the salmon.