Creamy Pasta Salad. Shrimp Pasta Salad with a Creamy Lemon Dressing. Rave Review: "It was the best allrecipes meal that I made all week! We loved it and will def make again." — kfolberg.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, and evaporated milk in a large salad bowl until dressing is smooth and creamy; stir in seasoning mix until well blended. Mix macaroni, onion, green, red, and yellow bell pepper, celery, and carrots into the dressing until thoroughly coated. You can cook Creamy Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta Salad
- It’s of Pasta Salad :.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of elbow pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peas (I use frozen).
- You need 1 of small carrot, peeled and shredded.
- It’s 1 of small chicken breast, grilled and diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Dressing :.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp. of honey.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper, garlic powder.
Full of fresh, flavorful ingredients, this Creamy Pasta Salad recipe is a quick and easy dish for picnics, potlucks, or light and satisfying dinners. The Italian-inspired ingredients like pepperoni, mozzarella, tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, and fresh herbs are tossed in a Creamy Italian dressing for a crowd-pleasing meal that makes summer entertaining easy! The absolute BEST Creamy Pasta Salad loaded with veggies and tossed in a sweet and tangy dressing. This is the perfect pasta salad for parties and potlucks!
Creamy Pasta Salad step by step
- In a smalk bowl, whisk together the mayo, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, honey and salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste. Set this aside..
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions to al dente. In the last two minutes of cook time, stir in the peas..
- Drain the pasta and peas into a colander and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, peas, shredded carrot, shredded cheese and diced chicken. Pour the dressing over the top and stir it in. Taste for any additional seasoning you'd like to add..
- You can eat this immediately or you can chill in the fridge until you're ready..
A creamy pasta salad, made with shell pasta, bell pepper, red onion, black olives, cheddar cheese, tomato and bacon and tossed with a mayo, sour cream, vinegar dressing, seasoned with onion powder, garlic salt. Creamy Pasta Salad I love pasta salad. It is another one of those dishes that I have no loyalty to though, so I love. This cold pasta salad is filled with broccoli, cucumber, red pepper, black olives, and green onions. Everything gets tossed in a light creamy dressing and the result is a fresh, slightly tangy pasta salad with plenty of different flavors.