Easy Pasta Salad. I have made this for a bunch of different events and always have people asking for the recipe. I like to use halved cherry tomatoes, for their sweetness, as well as a really good shaved parmesan (and lots of it!). These five-star pasta salads are busting out main-dish moves with bold tastes and textures.
Remember that the pasta will plump as it cooks, and you want pasta salad to have a generous combination of pasta and vegetables in each bite. Easy Pasta Salad Recipes Easy Pasta Salad Recipes. Eight quick, tasty pasta salad ideas for backyard parties or weeknight sides. You can cook Easy Pasta Salad using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cups of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 10-11 of black Olives.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of lettuce.
- Prepare 4-5 leaves of fresh basil.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s of For salad dressing:-.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of musturd.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Easy and delicious Italian Pasta Salad recipe that includes Rotini pasta, olives, tomatoes, & cheese in Italian dressing! It takes minutes to make and is perfect for any get together including BBQs and holidays. We love having a go-to dish to bring to all summer parties and functions and this pasta salad is it! This is a cold pasta salad, which means it's perfect for summer.
Easy Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your pasta, drain, add olive oil so that it doesn't stick and put it aside..
- Cut your vegetables (tomatoes,olives,fresh basil,lettuce, cucumber and green bell peppers) and keep that aside as well..
- For the dressing at olive oil, musturd, all the dried herbs, vinegar, lemon,honey and salt and pepper, then mix it until it combined..
- Take a large bowl, add in your drained pasta, chopped vegetables (including corn) and dressing and toss it until everything is nicely incorporated..
- Finally garnish it with basil and enjoy!!!.
I also love that it can be made up to a day in advance, so if you are planning a summer get together you can check this off the list a day ahead. The ultimate in light, convenience cooking, pasta salad is the ideal take-along for workplace lunches and weekend picnics. Easy pasta salads take the guesswork out of mealtime. Pasta salads are great for brunch, ladies luncheons, or light summer suppers. Add protein, such as chopped deli chicken, boiled shrimp, or sliced grilled steak, to turn a quick pasta salad into a main-dish meal.