My Family's Spaghetti Recipe – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cook My Family's Spaghetti Recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. after this how you to achieve it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for My Family's Spaghetti Recipe :
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 250 g of beef mince.
- It’s 1 can of plum tomatoes (400g).
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 250 g of dried spaghetti.
- Set 3 tablespoons of fried shallots (for garnish).
- make ready 50 g of cheese (grated. I like grated cheese instead of parmesan).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper (we usually use white but black is OK).
- Set 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of ketchup.
My Family's Spaghetti Recipe instructions
- Prepare the sauce, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a wok in medium heat. Add diced onion and garlic, stir until fragrant..
- Add the beef mince, salt, and pepper, stir until the mince changed colour/ darkened..
- Add the tinned plum tomatoes, ketchup, and about half a cup (125ml) of water. Add oregano. Lower the heat, wait until it it boils and reduced. Stir once in a while..
- Meanwhile, prepare the spaghetti following the instruction on its packaging in salted water. You can also grate your cheese while waiting for the spaghetti and the sauce..
- To serve, take about 100g of spaghetti. Add 100 g of sauce, 10g of cheese and half a table spoon of fried shallot on top (or any you want, really). Enjoy..