Mom's Spaghetti Sauce – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick brew Mom's Spaghetti Sauce using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you to make ready it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Mom's Spaghetti Sauce :
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- make ready Half of a pepper.
- make ready Half of an onion.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Set 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Set of Meat and sauce.
- It’s Can of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 14 oz of hunts canned tomato sauce.
- make ready Half of a pound of ground beef.
- make ready of Spices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- make ready of Basil.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- make ready of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
Mom's Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Chop peppers, chop onions, chop mushrooms, mince garlic.
- Saute veggies in a pot with oil (not too hot, low-medium heat).
- Pour spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce into the pot.
- Add and break up the ground beef into the sauce.
- Add a tsp of salt, tsp of pepper, half a tsp of basil, half a tsp of garlic powder, half a tsp of italian seasoning, half a tsp of oregano, quarter tsp of chilli flakes.
- Simmer on low-medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Divided sauce into individual portions and place in freezer.