Warmed Pasta Salad. This light and tangy cucumber pasta salad is fresh and bright. The orecchiette pasta holds the dressing for flavor in every bite, but you can use another small pasta shape if you like. This easy salad is perfect for a warm day or to serve as a lunch dish for company!
The perfect caprese pasta salad for a potluck, summer bbq or as a side dish for dinner! Pasta salad is an incredibly popular versatile side dish! Toss warm pasta with the tangy dressing so it will absorb more flavor. You can cook Warmed Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warmed Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 packages of Favorite pasta; I use shells, wheels, or rotini.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced black &/green olives.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Favorite Italian Dressing.
- You need 1 cup of Favorite cheese, cubed (mozzarella, cheddar).
- It’s 3 slice of choice of cold cut; salami, ham, etc.
If you prefer to serve this salad chilled, make it up to a day ahead, toss, and refrigerate until you're ready to serve. Warm Pasta Salad with Roasted Vegetables and Pesto Vinaigrette Use any balsamic vinaigrette or Italian dressing that you like; even if if comes from a bottle it will be instantly transformed by the addition of fresh basil and roasted garlic. Get the best ideas for top pasta salad recipes with fresh vegetables for summer parties, potlucks and barbecues from Food Network. Use colorful corkscrew pasta to make a festive cold salad packed full of fresh tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cucumbers, broccoli and mushrooms.
Warmed Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to directions..
- While pasta is cooking, slice vegetables. Put into serving dish..
- Cut up Deli meats. Put into serving dish..
- Throw all ingredients in serving dish..
- When pasta is cooked, drain, & toss with ingredients in serving dish..
Toss with your favorite Italian-style salad dressing and chill to let the flavors blossom before serving. Pasta salad provides endless possibilities for new flavor combinations and ingredients. Easy pasta salads take the guesswork out of mealtime. Pasta salads are great for brunch, ladies luncheons, or light summer suppers. Add protein, such as chopped deli chicken, boiled shrimp, or sliced grilled steak, to turn a quick pasta salad into a main-dish meal.