Leftover Vegetable Soup.
You can have Leftover Vegetable Soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 large of onion (roughly chopped).
- You need 1 of carrot (sliced).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach (cooked/frozen/or fresh).
- It’s 2 of Potatoes (uncooked or cooked chopped into pieces).
- You need 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Left over chorizo (cooked or uncooked sliced).
- You need 1 of cabbage (cooked or uncooked shredded).
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need of Leftover cooked kidney beans or left over tinned beans (any beans will do).
- It’s 1 handful of leftover green beans (cooked or uncooked).
- You need 1 handful of parsley or coriander (roughly chopped).
Leftover Vegetable Soup step by step
- Now the timings you add ingredients will vary depending on whether your ingredients are already cooked or uncooked..
- Place the water in a pan on a high heat with the salt, chicken stock cube, bay leaf and 2 spoonfuls of olive oil..
- Add the onion, garlic, kidney beans and chorizo.
- If adding uncooked ingredients otherwise skip this step: Add the potatoes, green beans and carrot at this time..
- Bring to the boil and cook for around 10-15 minutes..
- Uncooked only if adding already cooked skip this step again: Add the cabbage and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Add the Spinach and parsley or coriander and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- If adding cooked ingredients: it's time to add them here and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Just before turning the heat off add the rest of the oilve oil..
- Let the soup rest for 5-10 minutes and then serve..