Poppy Seed Chicken Pasta Salad. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Poppy Seed Chicken and Grape Pasta Salad is a fun and flavorful pasta salad to add to your lunch or dinner menu! You get tender bowtie pasta, hearty pieces of chicken, sweet grapes, crisp celery and crunchy almonds all coated with an irresistible creamy poppy seed dressing.
Poppy Seed Chicken Salad This attractive, chilled salad captures the lively flavor of the season in a snap. Renee Glowe of Clayton, Wisconsin combines tangy cranberries with pasta and toasted almonds for a standout dish. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. You can cook Poppy Seed Chicken Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poppy Seed Chicken Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 3 cup of Bowtie Pasta.
- It’s 2 of Shallots | diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Onion | diced.
- It’s 5 of Cherry Tomatoes | quartered.
- It’s of Havarti Cheese | cubed small.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing.
Drain, but do not rinse the pasta. While the pasta is cooking, prepare the dressing. Combine the mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and poppy seeds in a small bowl or jar. MAKE PASTA SALAD: Cook pasta as per package instructions.
Poppy Seed Chicken Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook on high for 11 minutes. Stirring often. Drain and cool..
- Brown chicken breast with olive oil and preferred seasonings. Once cool, coarsely chop chicken..
- Add all ingredients and gently mix well..
- VARIATIONS | add or replace any vegetables you like, once chicken is cooked add a little poppy seed oil and leave on low heat for a little while longer.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Transfer pasta to large serving bowl. Add chicken, grapes, Craisins, almonds, green onions, and all of creamy poppy seed dressing. Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing is an easy recipe that a whole family would love! It's a great side dish or light dinner.