Taisen's semi Italian pasta salad. Great recipe for Taisen's semi Italian pasta salad. I have seen a lot of different Italian pasta salads, so I decided to try and do one but I couldn't find the one that I wanted to try, so I ended up just buying stuff that I wanted in it. Nobody in my household would try it besides myself and.
I liked it and it was filling. I did end up using the gravy for both not just the mashed potatoes. will do this again but maybe add. I am not big on meats. You can have Taisen's semi Italian pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taisen's semi Italian pasta salad
- It’s 1 can of black pitted olives sliced or leave whole.
- Prepare 3-4 of vine tipe tomatoes sliced into bite size pieces (you can use any kind of tomato).
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes or however you like (I buy the round one from Aldi's).
- You need 1/2-1 block of mozzarella cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 packages of sliced pepperoni (cut into fours, I cut them in half and then half again).
- You need 1 of large cucumber (cut into fours or whichever size you want).
- It’s 1 box of any kind of pasta noodles.
- You need 1 of medium or small onion, diced (sweet or red, your choice).
- Prepare 1 packages of regular ham, honey ham or any other ham cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 bottle of Italian dressing (you can use regular or zesty).
I will eat meats but I prefer non meat food. I have wanted to do a chili with nothing more then a variety of beans , spice and tomato. Surprisingly my kids and husband who are big on hamburger and such actually really enjoyed this. This Italian Pasta Salad is what everyone needs in their go-to recipe arsenal for quick and easy recipes ideal for a potluck, picnic or any other summer get-togethers.
Taisen's semi Italian pasta salad instructions
- Boil your pasta noodles until done. Remove from heat, drain and let cool. You don't have to use the entire box. I didn't. I used maybe half or a bit over half..
- While the noodles cool, start prepping the rest of the ingredients..
- Open and drain black olives. Slice them length wise, in half or leave whole. Your choice..
- Rinse off the tomatoes, and slice into bite size or you can use grape tomatoes..
- Rinse, peel and slice your cucumber into bite size pieces..
- Slice up your block of mozzarella cheese into small bite sizes. Slice your soft round mozzarella into thin slices or however you like..
- Take your ham and chop it up into pieces or into long thin lengths. I used deli ham..
- Chop up your onion if using onion..
- For the pepperoni, you can leave them sliced as is or cut up. I cut mine into fours..
- When the noodles are cool, add some of the Italian dressing. Mix. Start adding in everything that you chopped and sliced. Mix well. You don't have to use the entire bottle..
- Cover with plastic wrap and set in the fridge for at least an hour. Enjoy ;).
It's healthy, it's fast, super easy to make, delicious and bursting with flavor. I love making pasta salads, especially this Italian Pasta Salad which really is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes. To make this recipe quick and easy, I use a bottled Italian dressing but of course, homemade Italian Dressing is amazing if you have the ingredients on hand. Make ahead… The best thing about this pasta salad recipe is that it gets better as it sits and the flavors blend! One of my favorite family recipes, is a classic Italian pasta salad Lt.