Soy Milk Soup with Taro Root, Corn, and Tons of Veggies.
You can have Soy Milk Soup with Taro Root, Corn, and Tons of Veggies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soy Milk Soup with Taro Root, Corn, and Tons of Veggies
- Prepare 4 of Taro root potatoes, peeled.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Wiener sausage (or bacon).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Consomme soup stock cube.
- You need 3 tbsp of Corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of Green peas.
- It’s 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Soy Milk Soup with Taro Root, Corn, and Tons of Veggies instructions
- Slice the taro root potatoes into 1 cm thick half or full rounds. Chop the onions and carrots into 1 cm cubes. Diagonally slice the wiener sausages..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, then sauté the onion. When the onion starts to release a sweet aroma, add the taro root, carrots, and sausages..
- Add the water and consomme soup stock cube, boil, remove any scum that rises to the top, cover with a lid, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the corn and green peas..
- Add the soy milk and heat without letting it come to a boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then it's ready to serve..
- Add Chinese cabbage in the winter..