Pacmans Pasta Salad. Pacmans Pasta Salad Simple, quick, and easy pasta salad recipe. Pacmans Pasta Salad Simple, quick, and easy pasta salad recipe. Pacmans Pasta Salad Simple, quick, and easy pasta salad recipe.
That's what great about salsa, you add or remove more of an ingredient to tailor it to your own taste. This recipe gives you the foundation. This recipe is good hot or cold! You can cook Pacmans Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pacmans Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
- You need 1 of Dry Pint Grape Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of English Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of Medium Sweet Onion.
- It’s 6-10 oz of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
- Prepare 12 oz of Italian Dressing.
- It’s of Optional: Pepperoni, Ham, Salami.
Tangy and a little sweet, but very savory. First I made up a pasta salad in a creamy sauce with plenty of healthy, colourful, peas and sweetcorn. While that was cooling down I cut a thick slice of some delicious cheddar cheese and punched out my tasty Pacman! For the red ghost Blinky I used tomato ketchup on a slice of bread and cut that out too!
Pacmans Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook 1lb Penne Pasta. I run cold water over the pasta after it is done cooking to cool it down faster..
- Slice grape tomatoes. Dice cucumber. Dice onion. Cut veggies while pasta is cooking to reduce time..
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, feta, and italian dresssing in a large bowl. Place in fridge until ready to serve..
- Optional: Add pepperoni, ham, and salami if you want meat..
A nice balsamic vinegar and oil mixture with oregano, parsley and Parmesan whipped in. It compliments this hearty salad, with its robust ingredients – salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese and lots of tomatoes. For the Santa hat cupcakes with fondant: Color white fondant with red food coloring. Cut a wedge from the circle, leaving a Pac-Man shape. Use the large round tip to pipe a cone of frosting in the center of each cupcake.