Sig's Cheese filled Meatloaf and wilted Cabbage – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cook Sig's Cheese filled Meatloaf and wilted Cabbage using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you to achieve it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Sig's Cheese filled Meatloaf and wilted Cabbage :
- Set of Meatloaf.
- It’s 500 grams of minced pork.
- make ready 250 grams of minced beef.
- It’s of Good pinch of salt.
- You need of Good pinch of pepper.
- It’s of Good pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare Teaspoon of dried coriander leaves.
- Set 125 of baby spinach, ruccola or robust salad leaves.
- Prepare 100 grams of cooked ham.
- make ready 100 grams of spicy Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 12 slices of smoked streaky bacon.
- make ready of Wilted cabbage.
- make ready 1 of small Savoy cabbage or other cabbage.
- Set 1 tablespoon of chili oil.
- Set 4 tablespoons of quality cooking oil.
- Set 125 grams of unsalted butter.
- Set 4 tablespoons of salt.
- make ready 1 tablespoon of mild mustard.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dried garlic.
- make ready 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Set Pinch of nutmeg.
Sig's Cheese filled Meatloaf and wilted Cabbage step by step
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Lay out some baking paper. Mix the meat with salt, pepper, coriander and garlic. Flatten the mixture out on the baking paper into a square about 20 to 25 cm..
- Cover the square with your chosen leaves, you can add very fine julienne carrots or beetroot. Then break some ham and cheese over it..
- Using the paper roll the square closing the middle and making sure that the ends are closed too. Lay out six pieces of the bacon onto aluminium foil, transfer the roll of meat to foil on top of bacon..
- Stretch bacon over roll until they overlap each other slightly. Now put the other slices over top lengthways until the whole roll is covered. Tightly pack roll into tinfoil and transfer to a baking/roasting tin. Put into oven and bake for about 45 minutes to 50 minutes. Remove foil and crisp bacon until it is golden. Use juices to make a gravy. Do check your cooking time to ensure that meat does not go to dry or cheese overcooks..
- In meantime boil baby potatoes in skin, until almost cooked. Add into pan with butter and olive oil, slowly brown until they are like mini baby jackets. Towards end add rosemary and coriander leaves. Slice cabbage very finely. Put into pot. Pour over boiling water, add salt. Set aside for 15 minutes. Drain. Heat a pan with oils season with all spices and mustard on a slow heat until cabbage is soft wilted and oil and butter has been absorbed..