Pasta salad with Veggies. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the vegetables, vinegar, basil, oil, sugar, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into vegetable mixture.
This is a different and healthy pasta salad. Use whole-grain or low-carb pasta if you like and substitute veggies to suit your taste. Wear plastic gloves while chopping hot pepper and be sure you don't touch your eyes or nose. You can cook Pasta salad with Veggies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta salad with Veggies
- Prepare 1 packages of Wacky noodles.
- It’s 1 packages of Organic grape tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of stock Celery.
- You need 1 medium of Green Bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli.
- It’s 12 oz of Newmans own roasted garlic and parmesan cheese dressing or a vinegarette of your choice.
Easy Vegetable Pasta Salad is so simple, made with your pasta, lots of veggies and a tasty Italian Dressing. This will be your new summer side dish staple! Easy Vegetable Pasta Salad is a great go-to summer side dish recipes. It comes together in a snap and can be made ahead of time for a great menu addition!
Pasta salad with Veggies step by step
- Bring water to a boil and add Wacky noodles..
- While that's boiling Chop up all ingredients to your preference..
- Add broccoli to boiling noodles for two minutes when noodles are almost tender. Strain noodles and broccoli. Let cool..
- Add all ingredient and stir until well mixed. Chill completely in refrigerator and enjoy!.
Pasta Salad is one of those staple recipes that's been around for as long as we can remember, and for good reason — it's amazingly delicious! This veggie packed version is easy thanks to the shortcut of zesty bottled Italian salad dressing. So all you have to do is boil the pasta, chop the veggies and toss everything together. Vegetable Pasta Salad With Ranch Dressing Recipes. Pasta salad is a staple at summer cookouts and they are great for potlucks as well.