Low Fat Pasta Salad. Lemon, oregano and feta add zing to broccoli rabe tossed with whole-wheat orzo in this low-calorie pasta salad. Mexican Pasta Salad with Creamy Avocado Everyone will love this Mexican-inspired pasta salad recipe. Chinese noodles are low in fat and can be found in the Asian section of your grocery store.
Pasta might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of low-fat food, but if you're looking for a fat-free pasta salad, this low-fat vegan pasta salad recipe comes pretty darn close. Swap out whole grain pasta to bump up the fiber, and make the dressing with a mix of mayo, sour cream, and Greek yogurt to keep it on the lighter side (rather than using all mayo). Our Low-Fat Skinny Macaroni Salad recipe is the perfect side dish for your next cookout or get-together! You can cook Low Fat Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Fat Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 of Cucumber (peeled & quartered).
- You need 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes (I cut mine in half).
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 box of Whole Wheat Pasta (Cooked according to package).
- It’s of McCormick Salad Supreme (I usually use the whole thing).
- Prepare 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
This brand of low carb pasta is available in four different shapes: Elbows, fettuccine, penne, and rotini. I chose penne which worked really well for this recipe. I could have used the pasta in a baked dish, or covered it in a sauce and cheese. Or you can make any one of these salads into a meal for an easy entrée.
Low Fat Pasta Salad instructions
- Prepare pasta according to box..
- Mix your Good Seasons Italian Dressing as directed, using the balsamic vinegar and olive oil…
- Combine all ingredients and mix well..
- I find it's better the next day, so if you can, let it chill overnight..
We are the UK's number one food brand. Low Calorie Cold Pasta Salads Recipes. I'm now on a low fat, low cholestrol diet> I don't eat a lot of good for you foods. The ones I do eat I have to eat them cooked, don't like crunchy foods. Often times I just throw a bunch of stuff together and see how I like it.