Curry Soboro – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Curry Soboro using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Next how you to cook that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Curry Soboro :
- Prepare 500 g of Minced Meat *Beef, Pork OR Chicken.
- Prepare of *Note: Today I used Beef Mince.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- make ready 1 of Onion.
- Set 1 of small piece Ginger *grated or finely chopped.
- make ready 1 clove of Garlic *grated or finely chopped.
- You need 1/2-1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 4 of Shiitake OR Mushrooms.
- make ready 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas & Corn.
- Set 1/2 of Capsicums.
- You need of Ground Chilli *as required.
- make ready 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar *add extra if you like it sweeter.
- make ready 4 tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- make ready 4 of servings Cooked Rice.
Curry Soboro instructions
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces, the size similar to Peas..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook Minced Meat. When Meat changed colour, add all vegetables and cook for a few minutes. Add Curry Powder and cook until the vegetables are softened..
- Add Sugar and Soy Sauce, and cook a few more minutes. Add Ground Chilli if you like extra spiciness..
- Enjoy with freshly cooked rice..