Pasta salad. Use colorful corkscrew pasta to make a festive cold salad packed full of fresh tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cucumbers, broccoli and mushrooms. Toss with your favorite Italian-style salad dressing and chill to let the flavors blossom before serving. Pasta salad is the perfect party food.
And the dressing is real zesty and spicy. So when all three – pasta, veggies and dressing – come together, you have a festive, tasty and beautiful salad for six. For your next potluck or picnic, make a delicious and easy pasta salad. You can have Pasta salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta salad
- Prepare 12 oz of box rotini noodles.
- Prepare 8 oz of can diced tomatoes, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 each of red and green pepper, seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of bottle Italian dressing.
- Prepare 4 oz of can black olives.
With so many varieties—Italian pasta salad, chicken pasta salad, and other party-ready recipes—there's no need to rely on the same recipe every time. Switch it up with our pasta salads featuring fresh veggies and flavorful herbs. The ultimate in light, convenience cooking, pasta salad is the ideal take-along for workplace lunches and weekend picnics. Remember that the pasta will plump as it cooks, and you want pasta salad to have a generous combination of pasta and vegetables in each bite.
Pasta salad instructions
- Cook noodles according to directions on the package. Drain and rinse..
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- Allow salad to set in the fridge for a few hours to overnight, to let flavors blend together..
This pleasing pasta salad is like eating a BLT in a bowl. Filled with crispy bacon, chopped tomato, celery and green onion, the sensational salad is coated with a tangy mayonnaise and vinegar dressing. It's a real crowd-pleaser! —Norene Wright, Manilla, Indiana Pasta salad provides endless possibilities for new flavor combinations and ingredients. Easy pasta salads take the guesswork out of mealtime. Pasta salads are great for brunch, ladies luncheons, or light summer suppers.