Veggie Penne Pasta Salad. Cold pasta salad just might be the easiest dish to make year round. Because it makes for easy meal prep. This veggie pasta salad with Italian dressing is a lighter twist on the traditional salad.
Pour pasta into a large serving bowl, add hot roasted vegetables on top. Tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, sweet onion and black olives are tossed with the pasta and an herbed oil and lemon juice dressing. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the vegetables, vinegar, basil, oil, sugar, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. You can have Veggie Penne Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Penne Pasta Salad
- You need 6 oz of veggie penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh mozerella, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 of -14 oz can artichokes, drained and chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into vegetable mixture. Add Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, green pepper, onions and olives.
Veggie Penne Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to aldente. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Add all other ingredients and coat well with the Italian dressing. You can add a little more or less to your liking..
- Refrigerate and chill until ready to serve. The longer this pasta marinates, the better!.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. This is a really quick and easy vegetarian pasta salad. Did not change a thing.' – bernie. A classic Italian pasta salad that tastes great warm or cold. Most Made Today The Best Cold Vegan Pasta Salad Recipes on Yummly