Primavera Penne Pasta Salad. Penne Pasta Primavera is a delicious and healthy meal that is full of crunchy veggies and tender pasta. Finished off with a simple sauce with lots of fresh lemon juice and topped with Parmesan cheese, this easy meal will quickly become a family favorite. I will be the first to admit that eating vegetables isn't exactly my favorite thing.
It's perfect served hot or cold. In pot with tall sides, preferably a non-stick pot, combine pasta, leeks, broth, asparagus, sugar snap peas, butter, wine, garlic, marjoram, kosher salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. You can have Primavera Penne Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Primavera Penne Pasta Salad
- You need 16 oz of of Penne Pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of halved Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped Green Onions.
- You need 2/3 cup of chopped Yellow Peppers.
- You need 1 packages of of crispy cooked crumbled Bacon.
- You need 1/3 of of package of Queso Fresco crumbled.
- Prepare 8 oz of Italian Salad Dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of Crunchy Red Seedless Grapes.
- It’s 1/4 each of of Garlic Salt and Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce. Spoon tuna and pasta mixture over the salad greens. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, tomatoes, peas, asparagus, carrots and leeks. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat.
Primavera Penne Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large serving bowl, combine tomatoes, green pepper and onions, and grapes..
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to vegetables and grapes. Combine in bacon bits and Queso fresco..
- Then add seasoning and salad dressing. Top with more bacon and Queso fresco..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yields 8-10 servings..
Top with the remaining tablespoon of Parmesan and some black. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium. With colorful summer veggies and bright vinaigrettes, these cold pasta salad recipes will be a hit with your family. These cold pasta salad recipes are the ultimate make-ahead food for warm weather. You're sure to find a new family favorite with these pasta salad recipes.